Downtown San Bernardino and Redlands Passenger Rail Projects
SANBAG is working to expand transit options in San Bernardino and Redlands. During the last several years, SANBAG has been studying the feasibility of utilizing the Redlands Subdivision, a 9-mile railroad corridor extending between Downtown San Bernardino and the University of Redlands, to introduce passenger rail service to this area.
To date, studies have been completed which determined that the use of this route for passenger rail service is appropriate and feasible, and there are a number of good options for stations locations.
Redlands Passenger Rail Project
- Redlands Passenger Rail NOI for EIS/EIR Presentation (shown at the Sept. 25 & 27, 2012 public scoping meeting)
- Redlands Passenger Rail Presentation (shown at the May 11 & 12 2011 public information meetings)
Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project
- Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail NOP for EA/EIR Presentation (shown at the May 17, 2011 scoping meeting)
- Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project
- Redlands Passenger Rail Project
Updates in progress - check back soon
Updates in Progress - check back soon
Updates in Progress - check back soon.
Director of Transit/Rail Programs
Phone: (909) 884-8276