Current Construction Projects...
- SANBAG Freeway Service Patrol Program celebrates 10 years of service and honors tow truck drivers SAN BERNARDINO, CA – The San Bernardino Associated Governments’ (SANBAG) Freeway Service Patrol (FSP) Program recently celebrated its 10th year of service to the motoring public, and acknowledged the great work of program partners through the FSP Driver Recognition Awards.
- $9 million State grant for 27 zero-emission heavy-duty trucks in Commerce, San Bernardino, Fontana On Friday, the State of California announces a $9.1 million grant awarded to the San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) for 27 zero-emission battery-electric yard and service trucks in three disadvantaged communities within the cities of San Bernardino, Commerce and Fontana.
- I-10 Corridor Project Draft Environmental Document in Circulation
The Interstate 10 Corridor Project is studying alternatives that include an Express Lane option and a High Occupancy Vehicle option. The draft study results public circulation concluded on June 13. Click here to see the draft report. Click here for more information on the project.
- State Route 210 / Base Line Interchange Draft Environmental Document
SANBAG, in cooperation with the Caltrans District 8 and the City of Highland, is proposing to improve the State Route 210 Base Line Interchange in the City of Highland. Specifically, the project would widen Base Line from Buckeye Street to Seine Avenue and widen three of the four existing SR‐210 interchange ramps. The public circulation period has concluded. A public hearing was held on May 25th.
- State Route 210 Lane Addition Draft Environmental Document
San Bernardino Associated Governments, in cooperation with the California Department of Transportation, proposes to widen State Route 210 (SR-210) from Sterling Avenue to San Bernardino Avenue in the cities of San Bernardino, Highland and Redlands, as well as an unincorporated portion of San Bernardino County. The public review period has concluded. A public hearing was held on June 2 in Highland, CA. Click here for more information.
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App
Down the Road
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410-1715
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407
June 20, 2016