Current Construction Projects...
- The Advanced Regional Rail Integrated Vision – East (ARRIVE) study is aiming to transition the San Bernardino Metrolink corridor, over time, to an integrated transit-oriented development/regional rail corridor, serving residents and businesses within active, growing, transit-oriented communities at the station locations and providing a high degree of transit interconnectivity to San Bernardino Valley destinations. The San Bernardino Metrolink line, with stations in Montclair, Upland, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Rialto and San Bernardino, is an underutilized transportation asset that has to potential to expand the reach of transit throughout the Valley with improved transit connectivity and transit-oriented development in station areas.
Join us in the Santa Fe Depot Lobby before/during the September 2nd SANBAG Board Meeting to learn more about the Metrolink ARRIVE Corridor Study or visit the ARRIVE Corridor Study project website.
- September 9: Business to Business Expo
1 pm to 4 pm at the
Inland Regional Center - 1365 South Waterman Ave., San Bernardino. Event is Free, but you must register online. Grow your business, discover new resources, network with contractors — and more.
- Limited Time Only: RIDESHARE Incentives!
You can earn big bucks by vanpooling, carpooling, riding transit, biking, walking, or even riding your skateboard to work. Click here to learn more.
- 6-Month Contracting Look Ahead Available
Check out the latest 6-month look ahead on our Contracting Opportunies page.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App
Down the Road
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410-1715
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407
August 28, 2015