- Section 5310 Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Application Available
On November 5, 2014 SANBAG Board of Directors released the 5310 call for projects. Section 5310 grant funding can be used for activities related to ADA (America Disabilities Act). Grant applications are due by close of business December 5th, 2014. If you have any questions please contact Nancy Strickert.
Download the 5310 grant application packet...
- Business-Friendly Best Practices Booklet
Learn more about what makes for best practices for business in San Bernardino County. Click here.
- 6-Month Contracting Look Ahead Available
Check out the latest 6-month look ahead on our Contracting Opportunies page.
- SB County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan (FEIR)
See the San Bernardino County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan and its Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR).
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App