Current Construction Projects...
- Application Now Available for the Independent Taxpayer Oversight Committee (ITOC) We need your help in finding qualified candidates to serve on the Independent Taxpayer Oversight Committee (ITOC). The ITOC provides citizen review to ensure that all Measure I funding is spent by the San Bernardino Associated Governments in accordance with provisions of the Measure I Expenditure Plan.
- Free Grant Writing Workshop – October 19, 2016
2 - 4 pm, SANBAG Headquarters 1170 W. 3rd St., Second Floor, San Bernardino
Get an overview, valuable tips, and personal assisance for writing grants. Reserve your place today.
- Redlands Passenger Rail Project Receives $8.7 M TIGER Grant
Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-San Bernardino) announced that the United States Department of Transportation (DOT) awarded the San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) $8,678,312 in funding through a Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Grant to help construct the Redlands Passenger Rail Project (RPRP). Click here for Press Release.
- ARRIVE Corridor Study Looks at Future of San Bernardino County Rail
The Advanced Regional Rail Integrated Vision – East (ARRIVE) study was recently completed by SANBAG in concert with the Southern California Association of Governments funded primarily through a Caltrans Planning Grant. Click here to see a video about the ARRIVE Corridor.
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App
Down the Road
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410-1715
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407
September 30, 2016