Current Construction Projects...
- 3rd Street to Close Permanently beginning February 4th
As part of the Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project, 3rd Street will be closed permanently at the railroad tracks just east of J Street beginning Thursday, February 4, 2016
- TDA Article 3 Call for Projects
The Transportation Development Act (TDA) provides that 2 percent of the Local Transportation Funds (LTF) be made available to counties and cities for facilities for the exclusive use of pedestrians and bicyclists, known as the TDA Article 3 Program. This year, a total of $3,421,433 of Article 3 Bike and Pedestrian funds and Transit Stop Access funds were estimated to be available for award. However, in March of this year, the SANBAG Board approved the allocation of $1.89 million of the Bike and Pedestrian funds toward assisting local jurisdictions to better compete in the State’s Active Transportation Program (ATP).
- Freeway Service Patrol Expands Number of Clean Air Vehicles in San Bernardino Fleet. Supporting Text: The San Bernardino Associated Governments (SANBAG) announces the addition of three new clean air vehicles into the Freeway Service Patrol (FSP) program that serves commuters throughout the San Bernardino Valley.
- Governor Brown Declares State of Emergency in San Bernardino County
Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today issued an emergency proclamation for San Bernardino County to help the community as it recovers from the December 2, 2015 terrorist attack.
- Downtown San Bernardino Passenger Rail Project Construction Notice:
2nd Street Lane Closures for Storm Drain Work beginning Monday, December 21, 2015.
- State’s First “Text to 9-1-1” Program Officially Launched in San Bernardino, Riverside Counties. Emergency communications in California took a giant step forward on December 15th with the formal launch of California’s first countywide “Text to 9-1-1” program in San Bernardino County and parts of Riverside County.
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App
Down the Road
1170 W. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor
San Bernardino, CA 92410-1715
Phone: (909) 884-8276
Fax: (909) 885-4407
February 8, 2016