- Redlands Passenger Rail Project - Draft Environmental Document Released
SANBAG is proposing the development of new railroad infrastructure along
an approximate nine-mile section of rail corridor owned by SANBAG and
commonly referred to as the Redlands Subdivision. A public review and
comment period began on August 6, 2014 and will close at 5:00 p.m. on
September 29, 2014. Click here to learn how to comment.
- 2014 SANBAG Business-2-Business Expo
SANBAG is proud to announce October 7th as the date for the 2014 Business 2 Business Expo. Click here to view the SAVE THE DATE flyer.
- Business-Friendly Best Practices Booklet
Learn more about what makes for best practices for business in San Bernardino County. Click here.
- 6-Month Contracting Look Ahead Available
Check out the latest 6-month look ahead on our Contracting Opportunies page.
- SB County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan (FEIR)
See the San Bernardino County Regional Greenhouse Gas Reduction Plan and its Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR).
- IE511 Free App Offers Commuter Breakthrough
A free App for IE511, the online Inland Empire traffic service, delivers an on-the-go solution for re-routing commutes around congestion.
Download the IE511 iPad App | Download the IE511 Android App